- Basic Salary up to £32,000 / £37,500 OTE
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
Our Client is part of one of the largest automotive franchise groups within the UK. They are a BS 10123 Accredited Bodyshop, with a 10,000 sq ft operation and the capability of repairing up to 150 vehicles a month.
They offer a great combination of a family run business with nearly 30 years in the body shop environment which also benefits from the franchise support of a large national group.
They have the latest technology and equipment available in the Accident Repair Market, acting as repair centre for a number of insurance companies and trade companies.
They are seeking a Panel Beater to join their Portsmouth team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business.
What’s on offer for the successful Panel Beater?
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- Training & support
- Company Pension
- Supportive Workshop Environment.
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Full UK Driving licences
- Ideally you are a NVQ level 3 qualified/ATA Panel Technician with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.