- Commercial Dealership
- Monday - Friday Shift Pattern (Early/Lates)
- £14 per hour - Overtime paid at time and a half
What our Client expects of their HGV Technician:
- Experience with Commercial Vehicle / HGV Repair or Bus or Plant Equipment Repair
- Competency in numeracy and literacy.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
If this HGV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Shropshire area then please contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.