We offer our Technicians / Mechanics structured, ongoing learning and development opportunities including industry leading manufacturers' training and modules in servicing EV vehicles ensuring our talent are prepared for the future.
This position is available on a 40 hour per week contract Monday to Thursday (8.30am to 5pm), Friday (8.30am to 4pm) with Saturday (9am to 1pm) working on a rota basis.
On offer is a basic salary of £22,000 - £30,000 and uncapped bonus opportunities. Dependent on Experience and qualifications.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will:
- Have previous experience as a Technician / Mechanic
- Have an NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair
- Possess a full and valid UK driving licence
- Competitive basic salary of £22,000 - £30,000 with uncapped bonus opportunities
- Industry leading training and genuine career development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Access to our health and wellbeing platform Smart Health
- Fantastic colleague car plans
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical illness cover after two years of service
- Tech scheme
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Sam Butcher is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Northern Ireland
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!