- Up to £15 per hour + bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with Saturdays 9am - 4pm on a rota
- Great opportunity to work for a reputable Automotive Prestige business!
Our client require individuals with previous experience in these vehicle paint spraying. They specialise in used cars meaning Bodyshop Technicians conduct cosmetic repair and ensure all vehicles are in line with our client's standards.
Scope for development is available within this role and is rewarded with a strong annual salary and overtime.
Key Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer:
- Ensure all our used vehicles are refinished to a high standard before being delivered to our customers
- Work in line with our BVRLA approved fair wear and tear guidelines
- To be able to carry out smart repairs (preferable)
- To be fully conversant with water based refinishing systems
Skills & Experience Required for this Paint Sprayer role:
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Relevant qualification in Body shop paint procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- The opportunity to work in the first state of the art body shop system in the UK
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.