- Hours: Monday to Friday Only
- Salary: From £28k basic (negotiable dependent on experience) £45k OTE!
The successful MET Technician must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, on their own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of automotive panel workmanship.
What our clients are looking for:
- Completing own MET work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years MET experience within the trade and ideally have ATA or equivalent qualification although this is not essential.
Our Client, a highly regarded Bodyshop deals with body repairs on a mixture of Vehicles, they have developed a well-respected and professional reputation with all of their customers, providing a very high level of service exceeding expectations.
The successful MET Technician will need to be highly motivated and have a positive "can do" attitude. Thorough concentration and fantastic communication skills are required at all times to ensure the workload runs as smoothly as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful MET Technician to join a well-established Automotive Accident Repair Centre with a position offering fantastic further development and growth.
If you are in a job currently where you do feel treated like just a number then this is the perfect chance for you to be treated fairly and enjoy your time at work.
Our Client is offering a fantastic and competitive salary depending on experience of from £28k, overtime available + uncapped bonus!!
If this MET Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.