- Can work from home
- Award-winning company
- Opportunity to progress
- Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities as Fleet Controller are:
- Ensure recording of defect, breakdown, VOR and tracking management by updating SQL with relevant and accurate information to set deadlines
- Manage all events to individual customer requirements whilst ensuring all legal protocol, within your control, is adhered to
- You obtain a mileage;
- The vehicle/trailer/ancillary does not require a service;
- The work is not a warranty;
- The work is covered by the terms of the contract with the customer;
- You check history to ascertain if a similar or connected repair has not been completed recently;
- That the repair is being completed at the best possible labour rate;
- Consider alternative suppliers for parts to ensure the best price and if no alternative that the parts are correctly discounted, and
- That the estimated repair time is correct and reasonable
If you would like to join a forward thinking, award-winning company and be part of a fantastic team, apply now!
If this Commercial Fleet Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.