- West Midlands
- £40,000 Basic + Bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00 pm - times may vary due to travel to and from jobs
Repairs will be scheduled for you, so please be aware that there will be some travelling required and overnight stays if needed. (funded by the company)
The Mobile SMART Repair Technician role requires preparing and painting vehicles to the high standards set by our work providers and clients.
The successful candidate for our Mobile SMART Repair Technician vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to progress with the company.
A large part of the Mobile SMART Repair Technician position involves:
- Visiting customers at their home or work place to perform repairs.
- Preparing and priming bodywork to market leading specification.
- The fitting of minor parts including bumpers, wings, trims and lights.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate skills that will prove very beneficial in the Mobile SMART Repair Technician position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.