- Basic Salary Up to £22,000 OTE £25,000
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Saturdays 1 in 3, 08:00 – 12:30
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Our Client is seeking an individual to work closely with 2 Senior Parts Advisor and Aftersales Manager, to assist in the continued running of a successful parts department.
Our Client is happy to consider applications from Candidates with good knowledge of vehicle parts. They will happily consider, Vehicle Technicians, Semi-skilled mechanics, Vehicle Dismantlers and experienced parts advisors.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £22,000
- An Opportunity for Bonus of in excess of £25,000
- A Structured Training Programme
- Future Development
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Pension
- Providing parts advice to customers who are having problems with their vehicles.
- Taking part orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Stock control for vehicle parts and accessories.
- Helping to maintain an ordered stock room.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Liaison with internal teams in dealership to ensure the correct stock is available.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC/ Web literate.
- Good understanding of vehicle parts and ability to identify them
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Pinnacle Experience is ideal
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.