- Basic Salary Circa £40,000 +
- Automotive Parts Recycling Business
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 – Some flexibility
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Be part of the Green Revolution!
Our Client has experienced strong growth from humble beginnings in the 1940’s to becoming a Medium sized business with a head count of over 130 staff members.
Over the next 5 years our client is planning to continue this growth, and see this Parts Sales Business Development Manager position as vital role for their business to ensure the service they provide exudes quality all through the business, as they scale up.
We are seeking a Parts Sales Business Development Manager with a Passion for the automotive industry, Passionate about the auto-recycling business and that is Passionate about People.
This Parts Sales Business Development Manager role is an opportunity to join one the fastest growing sub-sectors within the automotive trade, with the current supply issues with vehicle parts and the growing green agenda to ensure the automotive production process becomes a circular economy, this job provides a great platform to be at the forefront of this industry.
What’s in it for you as a Parts Sales Business Development Manager?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary Circa £40,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Manage the Parts Department
- Develop the Parts department with off-site visits.
- Target and identify new business opportunities, within the Accident Repair and Bodyshop Market
- Events Hosting
- Overseeing Processes within Parts Department
- Ensure Storage and Packing of Parts is undertaken in most cost efficient manner
- Manage the Parts team to drive a quality focus approach within the team
- Monitor customer satisfaction, and pursue actions to improve
- Ideally have an understanding of the Bodyshop and Accident Repair Industry
- Strong Interpersonal and Management skills
- Ability to speak to customers and sell benefits of business.
- Strong organisational skills
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Competent with Business Development and speaking with a variety of stakeholders.
- General industrial experience, numerate and commuter literate
- Other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.