- Basic Salary £29,000 DOE + Bonuses
- Hours: 5.5 day working week
- Fast Fit Service Centre
Requirements and Responsibilities of the Assistant Branch Manager:
- You may be a current Assistant Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Branch Manager looking for a new opportunity.
- Responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the Workshop diary, working closely with the Garage Manager ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescale and to a high standard.
- Be able to provide exceptional quality customer service, good all round technical knowledge to add value to the existing team
- An MOT License is desirable for this role to be able to help out with workload but not essential!
- A basic salary of up to circa £29,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme that can boost your earnings.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a business where you will be a valued member of staff.
- Training in management and the company’s processes will be provided to give you the best chance of long term success.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.