- Monday to Friday 40 hours Early/Late Shift and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary Depends on Experience £20,000 - £30,000
- Main Commercial Vehicle Dealership
You will be carrying out general servicing, maintenance and repairs to the vehicles. Depending on experience duties could also be PDI, diagnostics and warranty work.
Who are we looking for in this Van Technician role?
Our client is looking for a experienced Van Technician to complement their friendly team who can demonstrate:
- A minimum Level 3 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician in a workshop
- Hold a current class 4 and 7 MOT Tester certification
- Manufacturer training to diagnostic level
- A full valid UK driving license
- Industry Leading Training.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being Brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme to help with life changes.
- The opportunity to get involved in a range of charity fundraising initiatives.
- They also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through their People Partnership initiative.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.