- Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus (dependent on experience and qualifications).
- Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours) + alternate Saturdays worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They have a family-feel and friendly working environment and are continuously recognised for their fantastic customer satisfaction, their appreciation and support towards their staff!
The Vehicle Technician will be required but not limited to:
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles.a
- Have the ability to work on clutches, cambelts etc.
- Be able to work independently and within a team efficiently.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Be level 3 qualified.
- Have your own tools.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.