- Negotiable pay dependent on experience - Overtime at time and a half rate
- 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday + 1 late shift per week (paid additionally)
- Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand
Your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Applicants for this HGV Technician role with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a HGV Technian, our client is offering:
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician Vacancy or any other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Staffordshire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals