Location - Woking, Surrey
Salary - Up to £35k+ DOE
My client, a Classic Car Restoration Specialist in the Woking, Surrey area is currently looking to hire a Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable mechanics with good engineering capabilities.
Duties as a Restoration Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Fabricating or Repairing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Workshop Manager about required repairs
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with companies standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems
If this Restoration Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Classic Car Jobs in Surrey, Guildford, Woking & Cobham please contact Liam Buffenbarger.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!