- Monday to Friday - 8:30 - 17:00
- Up to £21,500 basic salary
As a credit controller you will be responsible for monitoring all outstanding invoices and chasing payments, you will also ensure that all group policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Your main responsibilities as a Credit Controller will be:
- Assisting in the monitoring and collection of invoices.
- Reconciling invoices paid and dispatching monthly statements
- Following up on non-payments and pursuing debts
- Liaising with customers to ensure their accounts are accurate and fully up to date
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.