- Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week / Saturdays worked on a rota – 1 in 4.
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £28,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is actively looking to hire for their Main car dealership in Northampton which boasts a great working environment, modern and specialist equipment as well as a good support network.
As a qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
- Professional track record working within a Main Car dealership.
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets
- Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.