- Franchise Dealer Training
- Fantastic long term career Progression
Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this role to ensure our client exceeds their customers’ expectations. Our client would like to hear from HGV Foremans who are considering a new position.
Repair Work Responsibilities of a HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Assist in fault diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold a HGV license)
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
- Be a team player, able to work to deadlines.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with Danielle Axtell-Carty today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.