- Basic Salary circa £30,000, Depending on Experience / Plus bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5:30, open to negotiation. Saturdays on a rota
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Level 3 Technician.
- An MOT Licence is desirable but is not essential.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
- You will need to be confident working independently and have excellent time management and customer service skills to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
- Sign on bonus.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.