- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. NO SATURDAYS
- Salary starting at £26,000 + Bonus
- Opportunity to join a well-regarded dealer group who operate across the Midlands.
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Vehicle Technicians may be considered from outside of the network. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
What they are looking for in a Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role within the main dealer network
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach to each and every day
- Be willing to work as part of an established workshop.
- Have own Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment..
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.