- £25,000 Basic + £27,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- Mayfair, London.
This Administration Support / Showroom Host vacancy has come about due to recent additions to the sales team and expansion, our client is looking for somebody equally as ambitious and looking for a candidate looking for a long term career in a industry leading car showroom environment.
We’re looking for a Administration Support / Showroom Host that’s able to ensure that all customers and visitors are greeted both personally and over the telephone in a friendly, welcoming, and efficient manner; and offered refreshments as appropriate to create a five-star environment for them to experience.
The Administrator Support / Host will act as an ambassador for our clients Luxury Vehicle Dealership based in Mayfair, assisting the sales team in delivering market leading sales volume through exceptional customer service, creating a fresh and friendly environment for all visitors.
The type of person we are looking for to fill this Administration Support / Showroom Host role:
- You will have previous experience as an Administrator / Showroom Host or similar, preferably in the motor trade.
- We will desirably have experience with Kerridge.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service, while always keeping one eye on the commercial success of the business.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands our client works with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a car dealership setting but our client is open to a well presented and enthusiastic customer focused candidate
- Excellent Communicator
- Friendly and Approachable
- Proactive and Helpful
- A Team Player.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.