- Fantastic Company - Good Reputation
- Fantastic Long term career progression
Your role is key as you work behind the scenes supporting the Sales Team to achieve an Incredible Customer Experience.
A Sales Administrator prepares all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicle to the customer.
A Sales Administrator is able to thrive under pressure, have a professional manner and be a team player.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Documenting all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sales
- Invoicing vehicles to end-users and internally between dealerships
- Dealing effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
- Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover. You will also be required to help cover reception as and when needed.
If this Sales Administrator Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire, please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.