We are currently advertising on behalf of an Automotive Volume Main Dealership who are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to assist in their busy Service Department in the Tewkesbury area.
Our Motor Trade Client is seeking a Service Advisor who is high performing and can provide only the best level of customer service.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
- A working experience within a Service Advisor role
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
The hours of work in this service advisor position are Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 4 or 5 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
To apply for this Service Advisor position, please forward your CV to Josh Buck quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Service Advisor Job get in touch today.
Automotive Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Vehicle Aftersales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Motor Trade Service Advisor.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details