- Location: Maldon, Essex area.
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
- Week 1: Monday – Friday 6.00am – 3.00pm
- Week 2: 2.00pm – 11.00pm + Saturday 6.00am – 1.00pm (paid as overtime at time+half)
- Hourly Rate: £16.00 to £22.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Benefits include: 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays rising to 33 with time served, company contributory pension plan and free life assurance.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They are actively looking to hire a qualified and experienced HGV Technician for their busy site.
Duties of a HGV Technician will include:
- HGV MOT preparation, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintenance.
- Fault diagnosis and Road test vehicles.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs.
- Ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles.
- Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write ups accurately.
- Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Ensuring excellent quality standards are achieved.
- Ensuring good housekeeping and all health and safety processes are always adhered too.
- Professional experience as a fully qualified HGV Technician.
- Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship.
- Be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Your own tool kit.
- Able to write up job cards concisely.
- HGV Licence & IRTEC qualification are desirable.
If you are looking to further your career within commercial mechanics and are looking for a great company to work for, then apply now.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.