- Location: Thurrock, Essex area.
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
- Week 1: Monday – Friday 6.00am – 3.00pm
- Week 2: 2.00pm – 11.00pm + Saturday 6.00am – 1.00pm (paid as overtime at time+half)
- Hourly Rate: £16.00 to £22.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Benefits include: 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays rising to 33 with time served, company contributory pension plan and free life assurance.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
As a productive member of the team, you will spend most of your time as a HGV Technician in the Workshop completing HGV MOT preparation, inspections, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintenance.
Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this HGV Technician role to ensure we exceed our customers’ expectations.
HGV Technician Requirements:
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair Qualification.
- Previous Technician HGV / LGV workshop experience.
- Solid mechanical and electrical diagnostic experience.
- The ability to use a computer based system for diagnosis, inspection and information.
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- A full valid UK driving license and your own tool kit.
- HGV Licence & IRTEC qualification are desirable.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified commercial Technician is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.