- Main Dealer Accident Repair Centre
- 40 Hour Week
- Full Time – Permanent
- Up to £28,000 Basic DOE.
Following continued growth in their Accident Repair Centre they are looking to hire an experienced and highly skilled Panel Beater to join their team.
The following tasks are typical in this Panel Beater role:
- Repairing damaged bodywork using traditional dolly and hammer or more modern techniques
- Repairing small dents, holes or corroded areas using a compound filler
- During the repair process, specific tasks may include:
- Using jig alignment equipment
- Using a Strong Puller to pull out any damage to semi-structural vehicle parts, such as the wheel arch or the bonnet
- Using a Line Puller to pull out damage to non-structural (cosmetic) panels
- Using an Easy Puller to repair minor dents and to refine the work performed by the Strong and Line Pullers on other panels.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ballymena please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.