- Basic salary is £28,000 depending on experience and bonus of up to £34,000
- Hours: 42-hour week including Saturday mornings on rota
About the Vehicle Technician:
- It is essential that you are a NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- You can be newly qualified or an experienced Technician.
- It is only desirable that your experience comes from a Main Dealer as the client is accepting applications from those whose experience comes from an independent garage also.
About the staff benefits of the Vehicle Technician:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus generous bonus opportunities of up to £6,000!
- Career development and manufacturer training opportunities to progress your career and increase your salary
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.