- £27,850 basic - £36,000 OTE
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Saturdays 1 in 2 - 8:30am - 12.30pm
An excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join a well-established Main Dealer in St Helens
The successful Vehicle Technician will need to have a Level 3 Qualification and experience working in a Main Dealer is preferable. MOT License is an added bonus but not essential!
You must also have a UK Driving License.
Whats in it for you?
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.