- £40,000+ uncapped annual earning potential includins basic rate and bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working alongside another VDA/Estimator, your main purpose will be to carry out estimates as specified by vehicle manufacturer, insurers & customers ensuring that the vehicle repair is carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
- To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the vehicle manufacturer, insurance company & customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
- To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is given, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
- Once authorisation has been gained liaise with bodyshop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a “total loss”.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
For your hard work as a VDA/Estimator, our client is offering:
- Starting annual salary up to £36,000 pending experience and current earnings,
- Generous performance related bonus structure providing an uncapped annual earning potential of £40,000+.
- 28 days annual leave (including the bank holidays).
- Access to further technical training/development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established accident repair centre in the Ross-on-Wye region.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!