- 44 Hours per week
- £23,000 - £25,000.
The Tyre Fitter role:
Our Clients Dealership Tyre Fitters are based nationally within prestigious dealership centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality Tyres our clients supplies, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & experience required for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Ideally, experience in Tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence, preferable but not always essential
- Ability to get along with colleagues and customers alike
- Team player, committed to helping people
- A strong interest in, or passion for cars.
As a Dealership Tyre Fitter, you’ll be managing our clients Tyre department operation within a prestigious car dealership based in Guildford, Surrey.
As well as carrying out all Tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs, you’ll be responsible for stock control, interacting with various dealership departments, retail customers and delivering a first class customer experience.
Benefits of this Tyre Fitter role:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- 33.5 days holidays including bank holidays, increasing with service
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of well-being support for you and your family.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.