- £29,271 per annum DOE
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours and variety of shifts available.
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent are essential. ATA accreditation is desirable but not essential.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a ATA Vehicle Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous salary sacrifice car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.