- £30,000 Package
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5pm plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Benefits: Manufacturer Training, 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They are looking for a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician whom is looking to work hard for a reputable Company, settle in well and grow their own skill set over time.
The main responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician role are:
- Carry out full services and any subsequent repairs required.
- Fault diagnosis of vehicles.
- Complete cambelts changes and clutch repairs.
- Indicate to Manager possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to service books and service, repair and warranty.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Loughborough area then please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.