- Basic salary up to £40,000 depending on experience / OTE up to £60,000.
- 45 hours, Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Are you driven, motivated and have the experience to join a busy, reputable Main Dealer? Then this is the role for you.
The successful Aftersales Manager will need:
- Proven experience in a management role
- Great customer service skills, striving to deliver service above customer expectations
- A solid understanding of current Motor Industry practices, including warranty and compliance along with up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation are also essential
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or equivalent, but it is not essential
- A full UK driving licence
You will also assist the Head of Business in maintaining brand standards and building outstanding relationships with the brand.
The successful Aftersales Manager will be rewarded with:
- Leadership and Management training courses to help develop your skills which can include brand accreditation
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Discounts on MOT and Servicing for you and your friends and family
- Discounts on vehicles and high street benefits packages available
Due to the nature of this role in today’s current working climate, we expect this role to be filled quickly so make sure to submit your application asap.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Olivia Pedley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!