- Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm with a Fixed Day in the week off.
- Salary up to £28,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in.
Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The role will be to completing services, repairs and MOT's that are booked in each day.
Requirements of the Role:
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
If this Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester position interests you, or you would like to know more about other Automotive jobs in Leicestershire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.