- Basic Salary Up to £21,000 + OTE £40,000 +
- Franchised Car Dealership
- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 18:00, Saturdays 08:30 – 17:00, Sundays 1 in 2 10:00 – 16:00
- Day off in the week
- Company Car
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client is seeking applications from Candidates with a ‘Can do attitude’ and an understanding of how to deliver a great service on the highest scale. They are seeking individuals who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
If you love sales and providing a first class customer experience, get in touch today!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £21,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £40,000
- Company Car
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives.
- Agreeing the price and payment method and any finance arrangements with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
- Liaising with Sales Administration to ensure product availability fits with customer's expectations, places the order, updates customer records and schedules any complementary Services/additional work to be completed on the vehicle before the delivery date.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy. Maintains contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Outstanding track record in new or used car sales with in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance products.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.