- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings (paid as overtime).
- Salary: up to £29,000 basic (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Bonus: Bonus £300 - £450 per month.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A large part of the LCV / Van Technician position involves:
- Investigate and diagnose faults, reporting findings to the Workshop Controller/Foreman.
- Liaise with Service Advisors regarding work carried out, to be communicated to the customer. Speak to customers if required.
- Carry out all servicing and repairs to a high standard with an effective use of time and in line with Customer Handling Standards.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
If this Van Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Chelmsford and Essex area please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.