- Plant Field Service Engineer Required to cover the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, NW London!
Hourly Rate Up To £17 Per Hour + Endless Overtime (x 1.5 Mon-Sat & x 2.0 Sundays & Bank Holidays!)
- 40 Hour Week Monday To Friday
- Company Van, Laptop, Mobile Phone Included - Work Filtered Down To You From Head Office
Our Client, one of the most well-established and recognised Plant Businesses throughout the U.K, are looking to expand their team and add a couple of additional Plant Engineers to cover the local area of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, & NW London!
Our Client is offering the successful Plant Field Service Engineer:
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £17 Per Hour
- Monday to Friday working hours (40 hour week)
- Excellent manufacturer training
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 Monday - Saturday, and x 2.0 on Sundays and Bank Holidays - Endless amount of overtime available!
- Company Van, Laptop, & Phone supplied with the latest equipment all stocked!
- Onsite customer support to our range of machinery within the region
- Keeping machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Completing jobs to a high standard promptly and within a given timeframe
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Good customer service skills
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plant / Land Base Mechanical Engineering OR Plant Engineers with no qualifications but minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy tracked plant JCB machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CSCS Card
- Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Plant Field Service Engineer role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today