- £27,500 basic + Company benefits
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 Hour week, 3 different shifts available.
As a Technical Claims Specialist, you will be dealing with claims and general telephone enquiries received from customers, dealerships and end users and providing a consistently superior customer experience at all times by meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Using their expert technical knowledge to authorise claims and negotiate claims payments for mechanical breakdown, parts and labour rates, which can involve very high values.
Responsibilities of a Technical Claims Specialist within this business:
- To ensure all telephone claims are processed proactively and efficiently within the limits of authority and in line with company policy.
- To ensure claimants are informed of the status of the claim - where a claim is rejected or adjusted. A full explanation of the reasons must be recorded on the claim file.
- Where requested to process claims payments within the limits of authority and in line with company policy and the terms and condition of the product.
- To deliver a consistently superior customer experience, ensuring that we have met all the customer’s needs, answered all their questions and that then customer fully understands our decisions.
- Responsible for achieving the individual customer service targets set (i.e. Quality, AHT, and Break targets).
- To conform to all company policies in force at all times e.g. the security of corporate information, electronic mail policy, computer usage policy.
- To conform to legislative and procedural policies in force at all times e.g. FCA Regulations, DPA requirements.
- Holds a City & Guilds Level 2 certificate or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Engineering (Essential).
- Holds a City & Guilds Level 3 certificate or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Engineering (Desirable).
- Previous Experience of working in a Motor Vehicle Engineering environment (Essential).
- Evidence of working in a FCA regulated environment (Desirable but not essential).
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills (Essential).
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable but not essential).
- Experience of dealing with customers from a diverse customer base (Desirable but not essential).
- Evidence of working in a customer focused environment (Desirable but not essential).
- To apply for this role please send your current CV outlining your qualifications and provide an up to date mobile number.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.