- Location: Brandon, Suffolk.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Bonus: £5,000 to £6,000 on top of the basic based on sales and work completed.
- Hours: 44 per week worked - Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + every Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays + various discounts both in-house and high street.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The ideal Commercial Tyre Fitter will already have commercial tyre fitting experience, however if you are a car tyre fitter and are keen to move over to the commercial side on the automotive industry they have an excellent training programme in place which you will train on the job and complete within the first 2-3 months.
They are a highly successful company with a friendly team and supportive management, their workshop is a fast-paced good working environment and development opportunities for those that show dedication and promise.
Commercial Tyre Fitter Job Responsibilities:
- Commercial Tyre Fitting.
- Wheel alignment.
- Battery changes.
- Basic servicing.
- Brakes, suspension, exhausts repair and replacements.
- Proven track record as a skilled Tyre Fitter.
- Full UK Car Driving Licence.
- Your own basic set of tools for the job.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Commercial Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Brandon please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.