- Monday to Friday + Saturday mornings on a rota
- Basic Salary up to £25k DOE + Bonuses
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop
The Bodyshop Receptionist will need to have a proven track record working as an Receptionist or Customer Service Advisor preferably with some automotive knowledge or interest. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Check in customers and recovered vehicles
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Meet and greet customers on site
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Receptionist or Service Advisor role, or other opportunities in Weybridge, Byfleet, Woking and Surrey please do not hesitate to contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.