- Basic £26,500 + £31,500 OTE
- 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Saturday (5 day week, day off in the week)
The Motorcycle Service Advisor will be working alongside another Vehicle Service Advisor's / Motorcycle Enthusiasts and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between customers and the workshop as well as customer bookings / reminders.
This Motorcycle Service Advisor role may includes;
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Motorcycle Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Warrant administration and reporting
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
If you are interested in this Motorcycle Customer Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire & Surrey please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement.
The successful Motorcycle Service Advisor will have a passion for motorcycles and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.