- Basic Salary Up to £35,000 – Negotiable Dependent on Experience
- Independent Specialist Garage
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 Only!
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client a highly reputable Independent Garage, with an international feel and member of the autofirst network seeking a MOT Tester & Mechanic for their Southampton Branch.
Predominantly specialising within German brands, our Client provides a range of services from Servicing, MOTs, to Bodywork and Wheel Alignments.
Our Client is considering a range of applications from Senior Mechanics to junior Technicians with recent qualifications making their first steps in the trade.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary Structured to your experience - £20,000 - £35,000
- Monday – Friday working Hours only!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with company standards
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- MOT Testing – If Applicable
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
- Previous Automotive Repair Experience
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified of Equivalent – NON UK Qualifications Considered
- An Enthusiastic, Friendly and Approachable Personality
- Ideally an MOT Testing licence
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.