- Derby Area
- Basic Salary up to £37,000 + Bonus
- Huge Benefits Package.
This is a client we have a great track record with that is investing hugely in its operations at present, so you can move with confidence and security to a company on the up.
Key Responsibilities of a Van Team Leader:
- Ensure both teams within the LCV Maintenance management programme work to pre-agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure all queries raised by Customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure a full understanding of the client's system and process and consider how they may work in conjunction with the business and supply chain to enhance efficiencies.
- Ensure prompt processing of all PO requests from suppliers, including, e mail / telephone requests.
- Ensure the teams operate with a strong Customer Focus and an equally strong commercial understanding of their impact.
- Ensure all cost saving and revenue generation opportunities are captured within the team’s day-to-day performance.
- Work to ensure a strong team ethic is apparent in completion of all daily task sand responsibilities. This includes works completed outside of the immediate teams.
- Ensure accurate reporting is maintained in order to ensure a clear understanding of performance and achievement.
- Work to ensure that there is a strong team and individual development culture within each team
- Work to ensure that we continually depict a positive and professional image of the company at all times.
- Capable of managing, supporting, and developing busy teams and experience of managing in such a demanding role.
- A strong Customer Service delivery track record
- Organised and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Practical problem-solving ability.
- Computer literate.
- Transport and Legislation Knowledge.
- LCV - HGV technical experience desirable.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.