As a result of continued growth, our client, a well established and very successful Manufacturer in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Hydraulic Engineer / Fitter
Our client is a self- sufficient in terms of their manufacturing processes. They have developed a leading range of products and attachments and have a strong foot hold in the market.
They are now are looking for an experienced Hydraulic Fitter.
- £26,000 - £28,000 Basic (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Main Requirements for this Hydraulic Fitter / Mechanical Technician role:
- Time served Hydraulic engineer to work in our busy Ram repair & hydraulic hose centre
- Experience of dismantling hydraulic rams, fault finding,
- Serving our hydraulic trade counter – repairing while u wait hydraulic hoses
- Utilising our hydraulic repair van to carry out on site repairs.
- Suit experienced engineer