- Main Commercial Dealership
- Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Bonus schemes available
The right HGV Technician will ideally be Level 3 Qualified and has experience working on Heavy Goods Vehicles and is able to deliver a first class service of repair, servicing and maintenance.
What is needed of the HGV Technician:
- Experienced HGV Technician.
- Level 3 Qualified or equivalent.
- Ideally HGV licence – Not essential.
- Able to use diagnostics to find and rectify faults.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Has fantastic communication skills.
- HGV Technician.
- Main Commercial Dealership.
- Ayr area.
- Basic Salary up to £35,000.
- Bonus schemes available.
- Brand training available.
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- High Street Discounts.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
Jobs in the current Motor Trade marketplace are disappearing fast!!
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ayr please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.