- Up to £25,000-£30,000 basic salary with an on-target-earnings of £28,000-£33,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Access to the latest industry leading manufacturer training and development.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician you will undertake the repair, servicing and preparation of our client's vehicles, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to complete satisfaction.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will also be responsible/be involved in the following:
- Working effectively within our client's dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of safety, customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately using the Auto VHC system ensuring achievement of efficiency.
- Supervising and assisting with the training of any Apprentice Vehicle Technician when requested to do so with the view to overseeing their work.
For this Vehicle Technician role, you will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Applicants for this Vehicle Technician role with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Up to £25,000-£30,000 basic salary with an on-target-earnings of £28,000-£33,000 per annum subject to training level and experience.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to full manufacturer-approved training to diagnostic level if not already achieved.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Career progression prospects with a company that has a built-in culture of internal promotion.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.