- Starting salary up to £13-15 per hour pending experience.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm only.
- Opportunity to work with a growing car dealer group.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service and repair on a variety of cars.
- Carry out PDI's in line with our client’s internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and documented.
- Adhere to our client’s high standards of health and safety.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £13-15 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Optional overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 28 days annual leave (including the bank holidays).
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee assistance and wellness programme which includes some health care provisions.
- Additional benefits including free work wear, PPE, and on-site parking.
- Fantastic career prospects with a growing car dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm only.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.