- Basic salary up to £25,500 with an achievable OTE of £32,000+ per annum.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm paid at overtime.
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
As a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. You will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT licence.
You will also need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester, our client is offering:
- Basic salary up to £25,500 with a bonus scheme providing an OTE of £32,000 per annum
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Overtime out of contractual
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:300pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm on a rota paid as overtime.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.