- £35,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 1pm
- Privately owned family-run Prestige dealership - great opportunity!!
The successful Workshop Controller will ideally be a qualified Vehicle Technician looking to progress their career, or already be an experienced Workshop Controller looking for a change!
For this Workshop Controller role, you will need to be a self-motivated and organised individual, be able to work well under pressure and have good IT and people management skills.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this is an extremely varied Workshop Controller role and therefore our client are looking for someone with a flexible attitude to their workload.
Your duties as a Workshop Controller will include, but aren't limited to the following:
- Improving customer satisfaction figures for first time fix
- Quality checking a minimum of 10% of all work carried out within the Workshop to meet manufacturer standards
- Carrying out MOT Tests
- New and used car preparation when required
- Stand in and cover for holiday in workshop control
- Motivate and drive the team to ensure productivity levels are achieved
- Having a positive impact on the overall success of the workshop ensuring targets are met
- Ensuring the workshop areas are kept clean and tidy as all times
- Liaising with customers and various departments within the dealership.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cumbria please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.