- Basic Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday + Alternate Saturday Mornings
- Passion for the restoration
Key Responsibilities of a Vehicle Restorer:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Stripping vehicles down and rebuilding
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
If this Vehicle Restoration Specialist role interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other automotive jobs in your area, please contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!