- Main Dealer
- Basic £26,000
- OTE £32,000
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our Client is looking for the right Assistant Service Manager to take pride in their position, ensure that the workshop is efficient and profitable, whilst also keeping the front of house staff productive.
Duties of an Assistant Service Manager with our Client:
- Assisting the management of a Service Team of both Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
- Ensuring an efficient, productive and profitable department
- Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly and efficiently to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience within a Service Advisor or Workshop Controller role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Assistant Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.